Tallinn may be one of the smallest capitals in the world, but it has a lot to boast. It has a lovely personality and an abundance of places to explore. Here are just some places you will likely want to visit on your trip to this area.
- Kadriorg, which is known for its greenery, a marvelous baroque palace and its colourful wooden houses.
- Rotermann City – it has almost as many historically valuable buildings as the Old Town of Tallinn. It’s also a popular shopping area.
- Telliskivi Creative City – a bohemian place where you’ll find some great bars, restaurants, shops, bookshops…and graffiti!!!
- Bank of Estonia Museum – definitely worth a visit and the entrance is free of charge!
- The Old Town …
6. Beautiful old churches…7. Tallinn is a medieval fairytale town with the nordic charm and some great modern architecture….7. It’s super creative… 8. And there are excellent cafés… If you’re a coffee lover, Tallinn won’t disappoint you! On the contrary…